UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 UPPCL Stenographer Admit Card 2017 UP Power Corporation Office Assistant Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter UPPCL Accounts Exam Date
UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) had invited applications for Office Assistant (Grade-3), Stenographer and Office Assistant (Accounts). The Process for Submitting Application Form is Online and the last date for Submitting Online Application Form is 23.10.2017. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment From the Below Provided Link.
About Exam : There are many Candidates who filled the Application Form for the Above Vacant Posts and Now the Candidates are waiting for there exam. The Exam Will be Conducted in the Month of November. The Exam will be Written Type.
- UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Date → Announce Later
- UPPCL Stenographer Exam Date → Announce Later
Candidates who applied for this Exam must have a valid Admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of these exam conducting by UPPCL. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of candidates by post, it can only be download NOW.
Exam Pattern :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will contain two parts.
- Part-1 will test ‘Computer Knowledge’ and carry 50 questions of 01 mark each.
- Part-2 will carry 200 questions. 01 mark for each Question.
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer in both parts.
- Candidates must have to attain minimum 50% marks in Part-1. Otherwise, their answers of Part-2 will not be evaluated.