Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 UKPSC Lecturer Written Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Interview Call Letter 2018 Download Interview Schedule for UKPSC Lecturer Uttarakhand PSC Interview/ Exam Date
Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is supreme recruiting body in Uttarakhand for recruitment in various governmental departments. UKPSC has announced About the Recruitment of 917 Posts of Lecturer – Spokesman Cadre (General Branch/ Female Branch). The Process of Submitting Online Application is Started From the Date 04.09.2018 and Conducted Till the Date 25.09.2018. More Details About the Recruitment is as Provided Below.
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Screening Test & those Candidates Who Successfully Clear the Screening Test Will be Called for the Interview. Date of Examination/ Interview Will be Provided on the Official Website of UKPSC. More Details About the Screening Test/ Interview Will be as Provided Below.
Examination/ Interview Date: Announce Later
- Written Exam (Screening Test) – 200 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
Admit Card / Call Letter:
Those Candidates Who filled the Online Application Form are Now Waiting for there Written Exam Date. Soon the Official Department Will Provided the Admit Card/ Call letter in his Official Website. Selected Candidates Will be Able to Download there Admit Card. We Will Also Provided the Direct Link to Download the Admit Card of UKPSC. Information will be send to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to their E- mail Id/ Address provided by candidate at the time of Registration.
Download Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Call Letter / Admit Card 2018: Available Soon
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Screening Type.
- Written Exam Will be of 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- Written Exam Will be Based on related Subjects i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Civis, Commerce & Agriculture.
- Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking in Written Exam.
Note:- The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview: –
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Final Note :
As per the latest information, The Admit card and Exam date for Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer post has not publish. So, We Suggest you to keep checking this page for Exam update. The information will update regularly.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Download Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Official Syllabus
|Recruitment||Detailed Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.