UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 UP Jr. Assistant Exam Pattern/Scheme UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus for in Hindi pdf
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct a written test for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. The Application Submitted till the Last Decided Date of Application Submission. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Junior Assistant Exam conducting by UPSSSC.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Process for UPSSSC will consists of Total 100 Marks. Marks Distribution will be as follows…………
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Marks Based on Educational Qualification||30 Marks (Max)|
|Marks to Skilled Players||05 Marks (Max)|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
Note : Typist Test will be of qualifying Nature.
Written Exam :
Exam Pattern for the Junior Assistant written Exam is as Follows :-
→ The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
→ Time duration for written test will be 01 Hour (60 minutes).
→ There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Junior Assistant written Exam is given below :-
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability : The questions will be asked from the candidates to test their knowledge of Hindi Language and comprehension and writing ability.
General Intelligence Test : The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
Questions may ask from the following Topics : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge : This part of question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
Typing Test Timings : In Admit Cards UPSSSC has given Timings in 2 Shifts of 04 Hour Each. Questions arise in the mind, why they have called for such long Duration. Answers are here….
- UPSSSC taking Typing Tests in Different Slots for one Shift.
- In one slot, they are taking about 50 Candidates. Then after completion of Typing Test of those 50 Candidates, they will permit other candidate. In this process, they take generally 1 Hour for 1 Slot. So Candidates have to wait for their turn in each shift.
- First they are doing Document Verification of candidates. Then according to availability of Computers, they Permit Candidates for typing Test.
- Typing Test Duration is of 5 Minutes for both Hindi & English.
Typing Test Format/ Process/ Fonts : Let’s discuss about Typing Test Process, Difficulty of Passage asked, Fonts. Read all Points below………..
- At First candidates have to fill their User ID & Password to get access for Typing.
- User ID is your Roll. No. & Password is Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) Format. Follow the Instructions Carefully in Computer Hall.
- English Typing test will be conducted First. Duration of Typing is 5 Minutes.
- Paragraph is Moderate in English. It is a mixture of easy & some lengthy word. Concentration is the Key for typing.
- Candidates can use Backspace at any point of Time. CTRL key is not allowed so make Capital Letter by using SHIFT Key.
- In Hindi Typing, there are two Fonts Kruti Dev & Mangal. Invigilator will help you to type on your desired Font. Typing for Hindi is also of 5 Minutes.
- Paragraph in Hindi is also Moderate. There are less words made with code.
- Speed will be given at the end of Typing test in Words Per Minutes (WPM).
Typing Test Norms –
English Typing Speed – 30 words per minute
Hindi Typing Speed – 25 words per minute
Font – Anyone from Mangal or Krutidev
- Click Here to Give Online Mock Test of UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Exam (based on 2015)
- Click Here to Give Online Mock Test of UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Exam (based on 2016)
Important Link Area
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.